OPERATION SYSTEM AND ETHICS OF CENCOT
The CENCOT operates from Monday to Saturday, 12 months/year except on holidays that follow the CENCOT Academic calendar
- All students can learn
- Learning must be meaningful to the student
- All educators share the responsibility for the education of all learners
- Education will provided appropriate instructions, resources and support to meet diverse learning need
Language Program ( Words Recognition )
- Students should have equal opportunities to participate in educational programs and school activities which are appropriate for their education.
- Respect and dignity are essential in the learning process.
- Collaboration and communications are vital to the educational partnership among students, parents and educators.