All people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Learning Difficulties(LD) deserve the right to be included into society to the best of their abilities.
- Education : To prepare for entry into and to support throughout mainstream education, but recognizing that not all its students can access mainstream education and so providing a suitable alternative. This involves the provision of a parallel, meaningful education aiming towards future employment and living in the community, according to their needs.
- To establish an independent community which will provide a supported home environment within the local neighbourhood.
- Opportunities for employment whether supported in open employment or within sheltered workshops. Providing vocational training to support this.
- Support families and carrers and promote the understanding of LD and ASD. This will include the provision of respite care, counseling and training.
- To provide advocacy and a voice for the people with LD and ASD to act as trustees in a life long service.
- To promote awareness and understanding amongst the public, assisting acceptance and inclusion into their communities.