Short term :
- Day school from ages 3 years to 18 years with :
– EIP (Early Intervention Program, 0 – 6 years)
– KBSR Curriculum (7 – 14 years)
– IEPs (Individual Educational Program : 3 – 18 years)
- Pre-vocational and vocational training with life skills from 16 – 20 years)
- Supported work in community or sheltered workshops (18 and above)
- Training programs for staff, families, interested individuals and volunteers.
- To provide short term respite and life care services.
Long term :
- To provide centers throughout Malaysia to implement the mission of CENCOT
- To establish an independent community which will provide for the above.
- To establish a strong, dynamic, unified base, which will support and advocate for the rights of disabled persons.